Nancy

Documentation. Witnesses. Facts. Truth. That's what they're afraid of.

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Down Under

Remember last week when I posted about a group of allies that could potentially form against the U.S. and Russia? Probably not, but I did.

Anyway, I mentioned China, Gernany, France, ad Mexico as possibilities. Well, add Australia to that list:



Does this world even survive another month?

Update (2/2/2017, 2:12 AM): This story gets increasingly bizarre. Apparently a large part of Trump's tantrum was about an Obama-negotiated deal for the U.S. to let in some refugees who are currently being held on an island off the coast of Australia. Trump seems to confirm that:


He Tweeted that just after 10 PM EST. But right around the same time, it appears he caved.



(h/t Josh Marshall)

Or was a decision made without him, and if so, who made it and how did they get around him? Can someone give me a hand here? Am I the only one who thinks this is strange (I mean by for Trump's standards)?

No comments:

Post a Comment